This will be happening this month Guys! All your questions will be clarified in this free session with our Student and Immigration Agents. Our Migration Lawyer will be clarifying doubts …
We are here
We are ready for your questions
New to Australia?
What should I do if I don’t speak English?
Thinking of studying but don’t know how to find a suitable school?
Not sure about the cost of living and studying in this country?
Looking for a job or accommodation?
Wanting to become a permanent resident in Australia?
Don’t worry. Come and see our team at MEL CAMPUS.
We offer FREE services to you
• Finding a suitable course or school within your budget
• Providing airport pickup service and accommodation placement
• Opening a bank account
• Applying Tax File Number (TFN)
• Applying Australian Business Number (ABN)
• Arranging Overseas Students Health Insurance (OSHC)
• Assisting you with your Resume to find a job
• Finding an Employer Sponsorship
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT
The most demanded areas in Australia 🎯 Whether you’re a student, a job seeker or already employed, there’s a range of ways to get training in Victoria. VET programs provide …
International students are allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while studying. During school holidays you are allowed to work full time. Average wage for students are between …